Friday, January 25, 2013

Another CTD video for your viewing pleasure...

Finally got my hands on a new laptop this week! You should start seeing more frequent posts and the overall look of the page should change from time to time. Also, I finally sat down last night and started going through some GoPro footage that we were able to recover from my old laptops hard drive. Look for a few more CTD videos in the coming weeks. I'm gonna start editing the footage from Montana this weekend....stay tuned for that!

The following video is from this past summer on a weekend trip to the White/Norfork Rivers. Check it out and let me know what you guys think!!



Until next time, keep chasing the dream....

2 comments:

  1. cool, what editing software do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using PowerDirector 10 Ultra. Very easy and powerful software. I'm still learning but it does some very cool stuff. Gotta have a legit PC or Mac to run it though, I had to buy a new laptop to run it at full speed and to work with the 1080p HD footage from the GoPro...

    ReplyDelete